Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Nursery et al.

How embarrassing that it has been almost two months since I have posted. Since I was last here I have been lucky to spend time with my family and my brother has already come and gone from his first tour to Afghanistan. He leaves for his second, two-month long tour week after next. My dad is slowing down a bit but is in good spirits and maintains his treatments with a positive attitude. I have definitely been in nesting mode, which is fun yet difficult since it’s getting pretty hard to get around comfortably. Below are the most recent photos of the nursery. Next on the agenda is a chandelier, wall art, bookshelf "editing" and two baby girls to occupy it.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

looks adorable!!!! :)
so pretty!!! :)

Susie said...

Very cute!

Susie said...

Are the babies here? Hope you all are well!

Kristin said...

Hello! I know you don't know me, but we've got something in common. I got your blog address off the Stirrup Queen's blogroll and was wondering if you wouldn't mind helping me help a couple who is trying to add a little one to their family. We're holding a silent auction for them this weekend (Friday and Saturday) on goteamwitt.blogspot.com and need help getting the word out! We would love it if you would spread the word via social media or here on your blog. Additionally, we are always looking for more donations to auction off, so if you or someone you know might be interested in making a donation, all the information is under the donate tab. If you have any questions or would be willing to post a pre-written blog post about the auction and the sponsored couple, please contact Kristin at goteamwitt@gmail.com Thanks in advance for taking the time to consider this!