Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Nursery et al.

How embarrassing that it has been almost two months since I have posted. Since I was last here I have been lucky to spend time with my family and my brother has already come and gone from his first tour to Afghanistan. He leaves for his second, two-month long tour week after next. My dad is slowing down a bit but is in good spirits and maintains his treatments with a positive attitude. I have definitely been in nesting mode, which is fun yet difficult since it’s getting pretty hard to get around comfortably. Below are the most recent photos of the nursery. Next on the agenda is a chandelier, wall art, bookshelf "editing" and two baby girls to occupy it.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

looks adorable!!!! :)
so pretty!!! :)

Susie said...

Very cute!

Susie said...

Are the babies here? Hope you all are well!