Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A Spoon Full of Sugar

Since we are on a break from fertility treatments I think it is high time to whip myself into shape. As fantastic as acupuncture was in preparation for our FET it was mad expensive. So, I'm trying other alternative remedies so to speak.

Monday night I trotted into Whole Foods to pick up some wheatgrass powder. Tuesday morning I nearly choked downing a glass of water mixed with one tablespoon. The taste is less than delicious and doesn't quite go away until after lunch. Yum. Today fared better when mixed with OJ. Monday I plan to join the gym and really kick this health kick into high gear.

Until then I'm finishing off the loads of extra cheese and M&M's left over from our weekend of entertaining. This weekend will be full of po' boys, beignets and other New Orleans treats while in the Big Easy for a wedding. I've got 5 days left of gluttony until the ax is dropped on my free wheeling eating and exercise habits.

No comments: