Monday, March 9, 2009

Ultrasound Photos & Gender News

Well, our 18-week appointment went really well. As predicted by the sonographer at our 14-week appointment, we are having two girls! Both babies weighed in at exactly 8 oz with heartbeats of 148. Everyone is looking healthy; profiles of each baby are below. Baby B is transverse and at the appointment was pretty much kicking Baby A in the face. I was diagnosed with partial placenta previa but am told it will likely (hopefully) correct itself as the pregnancy progresses.

Luckily, my husband is extra motivated to get the nursery going and has recruited a team of buddies to start putting up trim and bead board in the nursery tomorrow. I am working on narrowing down the mind-boggling array of pink paints. This weekend I will head home for a visit with my parents and some shopping. I’m hoping to have the nursery completed by 28 weeks in the event I end up on bed rest (knock on wood). Thanks all for the sweet comments on my previous post. Things are definitely looking up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Twin girls! How sweet!

No.35style said...

aww, girls...how fun...anxious to see your nursery!