Friday, January 2, 2009

Third Ultrasound & New Year’s Eve

Today was our third ultrasound, it’s amazing how much larger the babies look! We saw their heads, arms, legs, fingers and the umbilical cord. They were both moving, apparently in response to the handful of Cheez-Its I had just downed. It was so much fun to really get a good look at them! I hugged my doctor and nurse goodbye and they sent me off to my OB who I will see on Wednesday. The doctor gave me the go ahead to stop my prometrium, hooray! I really hope our OB is able to give us CD’s of our ultrasounds because I am dying to post pictures on the blog. I really need to go and have our current pictures scanned to preserve them.

My New Year’s Eve was quite cozy. My husband went to the Outback Bowl to watch the Gamecocks lose to Iowa so I was solo. After work I went to Target and stocked up on ornaments for next year at 75% off. I went home, put on my pajamas and made macaroni & cheese. I got in bed and watched this movie, then switched to the countdown. Of course I fell asleep which was made easier thanks to the Boppy Body Pillow given to me by my aunt and uncle. I woke up to a phone call from my husband wishing me Happy New Years then went back to bed. I was equally lazy yesterday and spent the day watching this, this and this. Finally, I started writing in my new pregnancy journal which was an adorable gift from my mom.

Happy New Year to all!

1 comment:

Haven and Home said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So exciting!!!!!