Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hypocritical Shopping Bender - So Much for My Aforementioned Guilt

In August I bought a jersey, cowl-neck, cap-sleeved dress in black at Wal-Mart for $12.50. I went back the next day and bought it in pink, purple, gray and garnet. Until recently, those are the last items of clothing I have purchased.

Let’s just say, I have reigned in my clothes shopping dramatically since my college and newly post-college days.

Even still, I couldn’t resist some recent purchases for some past season dresses and tops. I realize now this was more than a little bit indulgent since I ordered these before I got my BFP. However, I am a huge fan of the quality and fit of CK Bradley’s pieces and couldn’t resist these amazing deals. They just came in and I have no regrets!

Adorable dress for Spring 2010, I suppose:

I can totally wear this with tights and a cardigan right now, and it's a little big so I may be able to get away with it in March at the Carolina Cup:

Cute tops for work or weekend (also a little big):


I wasn’t entirely selfish; I did pick up a ribbon belt for my sister in law’s birthday:


As much as I love the print, you couldn’t pay me to wear ‘em:


No comments: