Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Baby’s Bizarre Connection to Loni Anderson

Apropos of nothing I thought I would share a funny tidbit about our tentative due date. Because I am horrifically bad at (basic) math every few days I Google an IVF due date calculator to see how far along I am. It never ceases to amuse me that the calculator says my singleton due date of August 5 is the birth date of Loni Anderson.

I had an irrational obsession for the show WKRP in Cincinnati as a kid. Which is strange because upon googling I learned that the show ended when I was 4, surely I was watching the reruns in later years? Otherwise, how on earth could I possibly remember something like this? My dad is from Cincinnati and whenever we would visit I would keep my eyes peeled for the station on the show. I particularly loved the glamorous Loni Anderson. Here’s a clip of the opening credits, I still remember the tune!


2 comments:

Baby Smiling In Back Seat said...

I loved WKRP. Little did I know when I preferred Jennifer over Bailey that I'd become a chesty lady myself someday.

Tag! You're it!

http://babysmiling.wordpress.com/2008/12/13/tag/

Anonymous said...

I came by the office today and missed you :( They said you weren't feeling well... I hope you are feeling better!!

-Sarah