Monday, November 17, 2008

5-Day Embryo Transfer Today

Today we transferred 1 4AA blastocyst embryo and 1 4BB blastocyst embryo. Tomorrow we find out if our remaining 2 blasts will make it to freeze for a future treatment. The transfer went very smoothly thanks in large part to the Valium I took and the great medical staff at our clinic. Today “our” doctor performed the transfer, which I appreciated. You never really know which doctor you will see for each procedure. In fact, our retrieval was performed by our former doctor who oversaw our previous cycles. Though unlikely, hopefully the dreaded two-week will go by quickly. I have a big work event this week and of course a short week next week which should be distracting. I’m going to do my best to avoid pregnancy tests, we’ll see about that.

Since I’m on bed rest I have been playing around (again) with our Thanksgiving menu. Tonight we are trying this recipe to see if it’s worthy of next week’s celebration.

No comments: