Saturday, November 22, 2008

Hello, Estrogen

All this free time on my hands today (hello two posts in one day) has me really overanalyzing things. I ran to Target this afternoon and surprise, found myself in the family planning aisle. I lingered for a few minutes debating on whether or not to pick up a test. I thought better of it and got the hell out of dodge.

I had the tiniest bit of spotting today, which of course, led me to think my period is coming. I am 5dp5dt and there is definitely some action in my right lower abdomen. I’ve been feeling a little bit of cramps and sharp pulling/pinching. Nothing too painful, just noticeable.

Also, I started my Vivelle patches yesterday. I think the surplus of estrogen kicked in pretty quickly because I found myself tearing up not once but twice yesterday. I’m more than a little ashamed that it was this Rachel Ray show that brought on the tears.

1 comment:

Hillary said...

I hope you get to joyfully be in that family planning aisle in a few days!!