Saturday, November 22, 2008

Alternative to Peeing On A Stick – You Tube

I took 15 years of ballet and jazz and this video makes me want to get off my a** and back into dance (but not necessarily a leotard).



This You Tuber’s version is totally making me smile and keeping me distracted from devilish home pregnancy tests.



PS – I realize I am no internet pioneer having just discovered both of these this week.

PPS - I would be lying if I told you I haven’t been scheming of creative ways to tell my husband I’m pregnant on Wednesday. I'm even thinking about videotaping it, but I won't be posting it to You Tube. I just don’t want to think about the possibility of getting bad news on beta day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Checking in on you! You will have GOOD news. I really can't wait and I can't believe it's going by so fast. Hope you are having a good weekend!

-Sarah