Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Great News – 2 Frozen Embryos!

We found out this morning that our remaining 2 embryos did make it to freeze. They were given a 50/50 chance. They are both grade 4AA which is pretty much perfect! This means that if this cycle doesn’t work we can try a Frozen Embryo Transfer (like we did in June). I’m so relieved!

Bed rest is going pretty well. My mom has been a busy bee getting the house ready for Thanksgiving next week and I’ve gotten an early start on my Christmas cards.

3 comments:

bb said...

YAY for frozen embies!! That is very exciting! Hope your 2ww goes by quickly and that you get some great news at the end ;-)

Baby Smiling In Back Seat said...

Good news. Hope that you get even better news soon...

Haven and Home said...

Hi! I found your blog through your comment on Pink Wallpaper and I had to check it out. I wish you the best of luck with the fertility and I will be keeping my fingers crossed!