Friday, November 7, 2008

Follie Check & Kitchen Inspiration

Yesterday morning we went in for another round of blood work and an ultrasound. You know you have been in this game too long when you are introducing yourself new employees at the clinic. We found 9 follies at yesterday’s ultrasound and will be back Saturday morning for another visit. My follistim dosage is remaining at 250 IU.

I’m weaning myself off my crutches and am taking it slow when I walk. I’m planning on driving myself to work this morning for the
first time all week. It’s been a busy and newsworthy week; we’re very ready for the weekend!

On a home decor note, I'm loving the November/December issue of Cottage Living. This kitchen makeover is fantastic and looks relatively doable as far as renovations go. I would love to replace our sink and countertops, raise our cabinets, add subway tile and get creative with hardware as this homemeowner did.

1 comment:

No.35style said...

I blogged about this kitchen, too! Love it. I have to lol about meeting new staff at the clinic. I've gone thru several new ones!