Tuesday, November 11, 2008

No News is Good News

Embryo retrieval will be tomorrow at 8:30 a.m. This means no food or water after midnight tonight. Going without water will kill me because anyone that knows me knows I am a water hog with my pink water bottle always at my side.

My IVF nurse sent me an encouraging e-mail out of the blue which really made me happy. Usually I am hounding her for an answer to a question but this was just a note of support from her.

Yesterday’s levels looked good and we did the trigger shot last night at 9:30 p.m. (my bed time these days). I went in this morning for my last round of blood work. The nurse had a difficult time today and had to prick me twice and call in for reinforcement, swell.

Yesterday I was told that no news is good news so I shouldn’t expect to hear from the clinic today.

I’ll post tomorrow with how many eggs were retrieved.

No comments: