Monday, November 3, 2008

Does it Get Any Better Than This?

After a couple of Halloween parties and a girl’s night out in Charlotte, NC I ended the weekend with a (sober) slip down some stairs. It’s really the icing on the cake to an already stressful time for us.

I’ve sprained both ankles a few times and have lost count of which foot and how often. Luckily I have a set of crutches and my husband made a CVS run to stock up on a new brace, an ice wrap and some magazines. I can only imagine how standing in line at the polls will go tomorrow. Since the media is reporting record turnout (and lines) we are planning on going early and bringing folding chairs.

After this morning’s blood work we found out my estrogen level is 85, which is low. My doctor decided to aggressively increase my follistim dosage tonight from 187 to 250. Lupron and HCG will remain at 10 IU respectively.

My husband is having a tough time remembering to take his doxycycline with food. He already has a bit of a weak stomach, which is a bad combination with antibiotics on an empty stomach. I think he might have learned his lesson the hard way this morning, let’s just say it wasn’t the most pleasant ride in to work. Things can only go up from here, right?

Please excuse my lack of pedicure, it is November after all.










No comments: